The store manager is responsible for leading all team members in the efficient and profitable operation of a The BrewBakes Cafe store. He/she is responsible for managing the day-to-day store operations, maintaining high store standards and conditions, and fostering a positive environment, which provides consistent fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a Total Quality Experience for both our customers and team members. The store manager creates the tone and personality of the store by being an advocate of training, customer service, product knowledge and education, encouraging safe work practices, and a demonstrated commitment to our Guiding Principles and House Rules.
- Develops and executes sales and profit plans that are in-line with budgetary goals.
- Ensures and is accountable for profitability of the store by growing sales and controlling costs of goods, inventory levels, labour, supplies and expenses.
- Maintains and utilises daily, weekly, quarterly and annual financial reporting tools.
- Ensures proper team member coverage, scheduling according to the needs of business while maintaining target labour costs.
Oversees all cash and media management functions. Able to perform all POS duties, front and back of house functions including opening and closing procedures, coordinating with the Franchisee Owner & the Corporate Office as necessary.
- Maintains proper loss prevention standards, reviewing cash handling procedures, deposits and safe procedures.
- Maintains a clean well-merchandised store, following visual presentation plans and standards.
- Plans, executes and communicates all sales promotions and new product information effectively and efficiently.
- Identifies staffing, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training needs of qualified candidates. Facilitates on-going training and development of current staff.
- Promotes and practices safe work habits, identifying and resolving potential safety hazards, operational inconsistencies and any team member or customer incidents. Documents accidents, conducts initial investigation and determination of root cause in the interest of maintaining a safe work environment. Conducts monthly safety meetings ensuring team member compliance in all safety initiatives.